Monday, February 06, 2006

Today was a good day.

Yes, you are reading that correctly…I’m being positive about my job. Today I went out to a client’s office that was a whole 15 minutes away from my house, and I had to be there at 8:30…so that equates to no/reduced traffic and an extra hour of sleep!!! It was nice….the actual work sucked because I’m still lost in what to do, but when we packed up at 5:45 and I was home at 6:15, I was happy again…I have almost finished a load of laundry, eaten dinner, and I’m finishing up this post and it’s not even 8 yet!!! :) I could get used to this. Plus I’m not as tired…two hours of driving can really take it out of you…I may not go workout tonight…but I could. So there…two posts in a week.

So back to real life…my sister, brother-in-law, and nephew came down and we got to spend some time together…it was nice. I was glad to see them, but sad that it was only for about 30 hours. We went to a high school musical Saturday after work, then to Bennigan’s, and on Sunday we went shopping. It was nice.

So that was my weekend and my day. Okay…talk to you laters,

Hope your day was as reassuring as mine,
Melinda

5 Comments:

At 2/10/2006 8:33 PM, Blogger Michelle said...

It's been a couple of good days now, hasn't it? Do tell!

 
At 2/13/2006 7:59 PM, Blogger Jennboree said...

Isn't it amazing how traffic can almost run your life? I became obsessed with leaving at certain times to either get to work or get back home. Or trying new routes, which generally failed to do anything other than cause my road rage to bubble near the surface.

So what do you LOVE about your new life? What do you hate?

 
At 2/13/2006 9:11 PM, Blogger Michelle said...

You're not allowed to comment and then not post! What are you doing? Did you have a good weekend? Where's our Sunday promised post? Just being a brat... don't mind me. :)

 
At 2/20/2006 10:47 AM, Blogger Amanda said...

donde esta?

 
At 2/20/2006 1:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's been 2 weeks now,,whassup?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home