So tired…
I’m going to pull a George. I have been asked to put in 10 hours this weekend on the chicken farm client. No biggie right? That’s just a normal day at the office…Ha. The only problem is that I am falling asleep. I don’t want to do anything with caffeine this late in the day because then I will never sleep…I just guess that driving takes a lot out of a girl and going out to the boonies. I wonder if they would notice if I did crawl under my desk and sleep…hum…just as long as I can get my computer to look like I was “just there” and they missed me…hum…I wonder. :) Okay back to work…hope your weekend is more fun filled than mine!Peace out,
Me
4 Comments:
I totally did not realize you meant George from Seinfeld until I read this post twice. I originally was thinking you meant George from Grey's Anatomy, and I was thinking you were going to say something about sleeping with a coworker! AAAHHH!!!!!!!!
The hint that is was George Kastanza was the crawling UNDER the desk!! :) But thanks for thinking the slutty thing first! :)
You are so cute when exhausted.
Thanks for fixing your profile! But now you're going to have to update it every month and add another month to it! :) Can you keep up?
Post a Comment
<< Home