Monday, May 08, 2006

Time for a Vacation

As I printed out the newest, revised schedule, I noticed that everyone but me has scheduled a vacation. So that got me thinking...where do I want to go. My initial thought was to go someone in the US, but as I was blog rolling, I found this site that shows a map of all of the places that you have gone, only to realize that I've been just about everywhere. Well not really everywhere, but to places that are reasonably placed around this great state and that are worth my short amount of time and money. So now I need to know where to go. After yesterday's funk and today's slowly moving day...I just want to run away!!! So where should I go? What do you think?

Dreaming of a beach and a tall drink,
Me

3 Comments:

At 5/08/2006 4:02 PM, Blogger Jennboree said...

Ooooooooooh...I can live vicariously through you if you go to Playa Del Carmen, Mexico. It is perfectly relaxing, sunny and full of tall drinks. We used to go every year and I've been having major withdrawals!

Go somewhere you can forget all about WORK. That'd be just about anywhere, eh? :)

 
At 5/08/2006 9:41 PM, Blogger Jim said...

Personnaly, for just plain old relaxation, I like the gulf coast. Specifically the beaches of South Walton, FL. Santa Rosa, Gratyon Beach, Seaside, Rosemary Beach.

Nothing like beautiful white sand beaches, gentle breeze, giant umbrella, and cooler full of (insert your favorite drink here!). The bad thing about this area is that it is fairly highly prices. The good thing is that this area is fairly highly priced, meaning that you don't a bunch of college kids running around waking you up in the middle of the night. The price makes it sort of like a gated community without having the gates!

Lots of luck on finding your perfect vacation!

Jim

 
At 5/09/2006 2:27 PM, Blogger Michelle said...

but wouldn't you want to see a bunch of hot college guys? What happens on vacation stays on vacation! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home