Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Did you know…

Did you know that MARBLE SLAB, the BEST ice cream EVER makes house calls?!?!?! (Well, this place really isn’t my house, but if I spent more of my day here or working for the people who run this, it might as well be home.) Anyways…but yeah…..they make HOUSE CALLS!!! Right now as I am typing, next to my desk is a very large bowl of ice cream with hot fudge, strawberries, sprinkles, and whipped cream! It’s just so exciting!

Jealous?

This ladies and gentlemen is why my job ROCKS and you job does not!!! :)

Okay, back to work....peace out my homies.

4 Comments:

At 4/13/2006 1:39 PM, Blogger Michelle said...

I am more jealous than you will ever know. Except that I get to get out early next Friday, and then I have all week off, and then we only have four weeks of school left after that. Then I get out for a couple months. YEAH!!

 
At 4/13/2006 4:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

We got all day Friday off, nyaa.
Really, I think it's neat you got some Marble Slab. My job rocks, too, b'cause it's where I meet people like you.

 
At 4/14/2006 11:59 AM, Blogger Dawn Blake said...

My job also gets "house-calls" from restaurants, so nope not jealous. By the way it's "YOUR job doesn't" not "you job doesn't". Trying to make people feel bad and now you just look retarded, hahaha. LYLAS (love ya like a sister) and see ya soon. :)

 
At 4/15/2006 10:06 PM, Blogger Melinda said...

Okay...so I can't spell...what's new....we get other house calls also, but that is the BEST so far! :)

Oh, and I had Good Friday off, and next Friday we have an office party, so we are shutting down at noon to go to a Magnolia's Bar and Grill for food and drinks on the firm! HA...life is good....now if only I could find someone to take and pass the CPA exam for me...any takers?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home