Thursday, June 16, 2005

Party tonight....sleep tomorrow

Well, that was the original plan at least! :) I wish there was a way to mix the mood of "Right now I feel...." because I would so put tired right next to excited....maybe I can toggle between the two! :) But that sounds like WAY to much work!! (Just like typing "WAY" that way was very extreme.)

So anyways...last night was a LONG night.

After coming to an impasse in our negotiations (from class) because we ran out of time, I got to go home to find an email from someone that I haven't talked to in almost 2 weeks because he was mad at me about what happened the weekend I went to the lake. (To refresh your memory on my side of the story, reread the last part of this.) Well, it ends up that he did not see the humor in any of it, as I did...so long story short, we are now not mad with each other after two weeks of silence...but anyways that ended at about 11:26ish and then when I got home from that I talked to an old friend of my until about 2 something in the morning. So I'm tired to say the least. What I'm hoping and praying for is that Dale (the supervisor) will let me leave at 4 or so, so that I can take a nap. I'M SO OLD!!! :)

The reason for the nap if you haven't already gotten the message is that a HUGE group of my friends are going out to eat tonight (and you are still invited) So far the count is back up to 17!!! This is the biggest birthday celebration that I have been able to be involved in EVER!!! :) So I'm oober excited!

So now you see my dilemma. What is a girl to do? :)

Okay, well it was great talking with you, I'll try to remember to bring my camera and take pictures of tonight's gala!!! Alright, bye for now!!

Love you,
Melinda

Oh..and if it's not too much to ask, my bestest friend Brian is driving up to St. Louis to go start a new chapter in his life, if you have the time or just in passing, say a quick prayer for his safety and future career. Thanks!!! Love you more than before...me :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home