Friday, November 10, 2006

Stopped

I have hit a wall…after 4 ½ hours of sleep…1 large cup of coffee…and working for 8 hours has caused me to hit a wall. Earlier this morning, while I was still filled with the caffeinated goodness, I began a blog about being too busy and how I take don’t blame. But I ended it because I was too busy with 2 other projects that I hit the close button. Now, a few hours later, I’m sitting here at my desk, staring at some financials that I don’t want, nor care to fix. To sound even more pitiful, I left work yesterday at 7…so I was only free for 11 hours. So those I have stopped. Well kind-of….I’m typing this and “fixing” the margins. You may wonder how at 3pm could someone already achieve 8 hours of BILLABLE time?? Easy, drop your mom off at the airport at 5:50 and be at work at 6:45, oh and work THROUGH lunch. Sounds fun huh? You would think that I would get another cup of instant happy, but you see if I do that, then I won’t be able to see tonight. I can’t sleep in tomorrow because I have a full day of fun there too…I’m just going to leave. Chunk my douse and leave….at 4.

2 Comments:

At 11/10/2006 10:34 PM, Blogger Michelle said...

Long days make for good night's sleep...
Hope you got some sleep. :)

 
At 11/13/2006 3:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aha. Exactly why I love working for a corporation. I no longer live in six-minute increments.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home