Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Did you know…

That it is impossible to get someone to call you back, let alone talk them into going with you to a Texan’s pre-season football game.

That if you’ve gone to more than 7 Astro’s game, that you are considered to be a fanatic by those who have only gone to one.

That you can fly to California and get a rental car for three days for less than $350.

That if you dance and sing really loudly in your car at 7 something in the morning people will move out of your way because they think you’re crazy.

That when you are bored at work, the best way to pass the time is not on the internet.

That you are not supposed to be bored at work.

That others at work do not “appreciate” you being bored at work.

That today is only WEDNESDAY!

So what do you know?

Love,
Me

2 Comments:

At 9/09/2006 10:16 AM, Blogger Michelle said...

What are you going to CA for? You're not going to try and crash his wedding and pull a Rachel, are you?

 
At 9/11/2006 3:10 PM, Blogger Melinda said...

I'm going to Cali for Chris' wedding....is the " ' " in the correct place...anyways. No I'm not breaking up or crashing any wedding..okay so I may be crashing, but not breaking anything up...but I'm always up for meeting a single man from California!! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home