Thursday, July 27, 2006

7 pounds and 10 inches

You are reading that correctly…in the past 6 weeks I have lost 7 pounds and 10 inches off of my BODY…which is amazing!!!!!! Pants that I bought 6 months ago are finally fitting how they were suppose to be worn….I’m sleeping great….I have energy in the morning, sometimes too much but still not enough to make me happy to be awake!! :) It’s nice. Granted this is just the weight that I gained during busy season…but whatever! A loss is a LOSS!!! :) So to all of you that are doubting what you can do or thinking about exercising or know that you need to but you are too tired…get off your duff and do something! What will it hurt to just try…in the end you may end up loss some weight, enjoying working out, and gaining a hot new friend that also ends up being a very HOT boy!! :)

Happy Friday People!!

Love you and one day myself,
me

P.S. I'm not looking for a pat on the back or anything, but I'll take it if you give it...what I really want is to let you know...and maybe, just maybe inspire you. Night.

4 Comments:

At 7/29/2006 8:33 PM, Blogger Michelle said...

YEAH FOR YOU!! That's great! I know it feels great to see numbers like that in your favor!

But, you really make me want to cry when you say that you'll love yourself one day. I hope it was just one of your off the cuff smart alec ways of getting one little jab at yourself after such an exclamation of happiness. We love you... Micheal talks about you and Bruce all the time. Love you, and we're VERY proud of you!

 
At 8/01/2006 7:56 PM, Blogger Amanda said...

quien es bruce? et tu brute?

congratulations on the weight loss, mel! you are such a cutie however much you weigh though. glamourous hair, great smile and a wonderful personality!

 
At 8/03/2006 12:14 AM, Blogger Serendipity said...

Congrats and Wow.

Now, can you let me in on the secret? I need lossing weight myself too!

 
At 8/04/2006 9:10 AM, Blogger Jennboree said...

Congrats! Was part of that from peeling? :)

What's your diet secret? Please don't say exercise. Boo. Just kidding!

I know that losing weight can make such a difference in how you feel physically as well as emotionally!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home