Monday, June 12, 2006

The sports bra was created by a man

No woman in her right mind would have designed that thing…if you are lucky enough to get it over your shoulders, it’s a huge battle to get it down without dislocating your shoulders or getting all wrapped up in it. What’s the point of the thing anyways…it’s uncomfortable, it’s only productive if you run…something that I don’t do, and they smash your top down so that your little tummy turns into the largest gut in the world. Hum…stupid man…stupid sports bra…stupid exercise. So today I went to my first training session…aka Date #1. He is evil, and we didn’t even do any exercising. All it he did was measurements and telling me what I need to do in order to lose this obscene amount of weight that I have added to my small frame in the past six months…and all I have to do eat 1500 calaries a day and exercise 3 times a week. No big deal right? Yeah right…I could go to a Chili’s and order one onion that is deep fat fried and be over that count in no time! The exercise isn’t that bad either, but due to the fact that my one ankle isn’t healing as fast as the other kind-of sucks. Ba.

So here I stand, stuck looking in the mirror, trying to get this stupid thing off because I didn’t need to put it on in the first place because all I did was hurt my self-esteem. Stupid sports bra…can someone please just cut this thing off…

Contemplating a mass bra burning,
Melinda

1 Comments:

At 6/19/2006 4:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are so funny!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home