Wednesday, May 31, 2006

FIRE!!!!

Lights are blinking…bells are ringing…head is pounding….and everyone is at my cube!!

Oh how I love fire drills!

Still seeing spots,
Me

But to end on a positive note, if there was an actual fire, I would be okay because MY CUBE is right next to the stairwell!!!! My problem would be going now eleven flights of stairs in heals!! :)

3 Comments:

At 5/31/2006 4:06 PM, Blogger Michelle said...

Why are you blogging about it on the computer and not running down the stairs if there are lights blinking and bells ringing?? Or was this AFTER the fire drill?

 
At 6/01/2006 1:41 PM, Blogger Melinda said...

Oh my no...the drill was completed before any typing...and we didn't have to go down the stairs...we just stood by them...so that means that I stood at my cube....and smiled. I tried to see if anyone wanted to hold hands and form one line, but they looked at me like I was crazy...I wonder if they know something amout me that I don't! :)

 
At 6/05/2006 10:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello, take off the heals

 

Post a Comment

<< Home