Monday, May 22, 2006

So much fun…too little time

So did you have fun this weekend??? Because I know that I DID!!!! :) My weekend started out at the Astro’s game and ended with me ironing!!! It was too fun, not really the whole ironing part…the parts in between!!! So the ‘stros game, they WON against the Rangers with this amazing come back from a three-run double hit by Everett in the eight inning…it was amazing!!! From that moment on, we were all on our feet!!! There was only one crazy man that did some hand slapping…but whatever! Then we ended our night with some fireworks! It was amazing! Then Saturday was the Howard wedding, just think lush and extravagant. Thankfully, I was able to find a dress to wear…and it was amazing!!! It’s a halter, mid-calf turquoise blue dress! And it would twirl with me! (That's me below) I had fun…but then so would you in that dress! :) Then Sunday was my baby’s birthday! Well he’s not really my baby, but close enough. We had fun eating cake, playing baseball, and opening and later playing with presents. His wonderful Aunt and Uncle got him the Mr. Potato Head family and the nicest drum-set/musical things EVER!!! I hope that he is able to play great beats for his mama and daddy!! :) So that was my crazy weekend…how about you?

So sleep, but ready to party again!!

Love you,
Me

Okay...so it's not really me...because I'm not that tan...more white...and I'm not that blonde...just a little more darker...but yet those are so my legs! HA! Come on now! I'm an accountant! My last art class was 10 years ago!! But that's ME!!! :)

2 Comments:

At 5/24/2006 5:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the dress. Sexy mama!

 
At 5/25/2006 3:02 PM, Blogger Jennboree said...

Oh, you are such an aunt giving noise toys to your nephew!

What goes around comes around! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home