Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Day .5

Okay, so I went to work-out, even though I didn’t have to. I went to the store and purchased the food on the menu, even though I didn’t have to. I purchased this $90 bottle of pills, they better work. *Sucking in my tum-tum and cheeks* Do I look skinner to you?

Tinking hoppy tots.
Me

*UPDATE*
So tonight was my first workout...it wasn't that bad...I'm not that sore. I just can't raise my arms too far above my head...I think that I'm going to leave my hair down tomorrow...that shouldn't be too much of a problem, I just wonder if you can see the line in my hair of where I was able to reach! :)

4 Comments:

At 6/14/2006 8:35 AM, Blogger Dawn Blake said...

You bought pills! Are they FDA approved? If not and you start to feel funny you need to get off of them. I will share the story with you this weekend, it involves both my brother and Mr. Jones.

 
At 6/14/2006 1:36 PM, Blogger Melinda said...

Score!!! Story time!!! :)

 
At 6/14/2006 3:28 PM, Blogger Michelle said...

Dieting and pills aren't that bad... but remember to take them with food, if not, you'll be sick.

Good luck on the diet!

 
At 6/15/2006 4:04 PM, Blogger Jennboree said...

Water. WATER. Lots of it while you diet. Mmmmkay? And listen to your sister.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home