Peeling
Everywhere….I am peeling…my arms…my chest….my belly…it’s amazing. This is my first day back in the office…and I am so not productive that it’s absurd. I do believe that it would be better if I just went home. I have applied lotion to my arms now three times in the past 2 ½ hours to get my attention off of my arms and back to my work. I wonder who I can bill for peeling my arms…you see my urgency in peeling is that my sister is coming into town this weekend and if she reads this then she is probably screaming at the computer telling me to stop!!! :) Also, I hope to be outside a lot this weekend to help further my cause in attaining skin cancer before the age of 30! So anyways. My vacation was great. We did so much stuff in 4 days and I have decided that I am going to change my occupation. I want to be a dolphin trainer. But I don’t know where I would get a job…or what they pay….but what I do know is that they get paid to play with dolphins!!! So that was my remarkable vacation in San Antonio. We found a great Italian restaurant that I will go back to, a cute spiral staircase on the River walk that would look great for bridal photos, and we had a wonderful and relaxing time. Hope your vacation can compare to mine…I doubt it, but you can try!
Pretending that my vacation never ended,
Melinda
1 Comments:
STOP RIGHT THERE!!!
Just wait about 28 more hours and I'll relieve all the pressure on your new skin growing in! :P
Now that we've grossed out the whole Internet and you've revealed my secret sinful happiness... I'll see you tomorrow night.
Post a Comment
<< Home