Play Ball!!!
I have been to 2 Astros’ games in a span of 96 hours. The first game was Friday night. It was a great game, with great seats, with a good friend, and they won. Which is always a plus. That night I was home by 10:30, which is no big deal. The second game was 18 inning long, okay seats, with good friends, and they LOST. Oh, and I didn’t get home until at 1 A.M. and it was a work night. But it was still fun. It’s odd, when I was “in the middle” of the game on Friday night, I wasn’t too vocal. I was loud, but not like last night…last night, I clapped, sang, whistled, and I did anything and everything to get involved. It was fun. I just wish that we weren’t 6 games behind for the Wild Card…I know, I know, it’s sad that I’m this involved with the game, but whatever!!
GO ‘STROS
Forever a fan,
Me
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home