Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Me & Mikey

So last week was my week with my nephew. I went up to Nac the weekend before last to crash a wedding reception and to see some friends and my sister’s family with my bestest friend Dawn. Then when we left on Sunday, not only did we have less room from the shopping that we didn’t need to do, but we were down a back seat due to the fact that we had MICHEAL, my nephew.


He was too fun. We got to have a milk shake, share a few meals, and a couple too many desserts. We went swimming, we went to the gym, we went to Dawn’s and we went crazy!! It was fun. It made me think about why I want to have kids and how much fun it’s going to be! So thanks kiddo for bringing up the reminder on why I like to dream about my future, love Disney, and affirm that it’s okay to watch cartoons!!


Love you my East Texas Baby!!!

Bye Boober,

Your crazy Aunt Melinda

2 Comments:

At 8/17/2006 8:31 AM, Blogger Dawn Blake said...

PETE'S DRAGON ROCKS!!!! AWWWW I had a blast as well!

 
At 8/20/2006 3:12 PM, Blogger Michelle said...

He had a lot of fun, too!
He misses you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home