My Almost New Favorite TV Show
So while I wasn’t working out yesterday, after watching the previously recorded Big Brother Finale so that I could fast forward through the commercial and whenever Julie and her horrible shirt talked, I came across a possible new favorite TV show. Now the reason to it being an “almost” is due to the fact that last season I had two new favorite show, except it ends up that only 3 other people in the ENTIRE world thought the same way as I did and they both were canceled. So ABC has a new show, staring Ann, I once liked guys, then I liked girls, now I’m back with guys, Heche, entitled “Men in Trees” and I like it. But I don’t want to say that too loudly, being that someone will say something to someone who knows how to pull the plug on the show, that or she’s get a movie role and walk away from it…But anyways, it’s about this lady who is a relationship coach that finds out that her finance cheats on her as she’s on a trip to promote her new relationship book and she decides to stay up in Alaska, well instead of me trying to explain, go read about it or watch the next show on Friday. I, personally, am recording it so that I can fast forward through the commercials. So my goal is to get more than 3 people to like this show, maybe four, so that they don’t cancel it so soon. I’m taking the proactive approach. So if you don’t like it, sorry, I can’t help it if you’re challenged in understanding romantic comedies. If you like it, then welcome to the romantic hopeful side of life. Okay so now I’m just yammering about a TV show and judging people…great. Not really what I was going for, but I was just trying to suggest a possible TV show. It’s just an idea, because really, do you have anything better to do on a Friday night? :)Grinning with my big fake smile,
Me
3 Comments:
I'm recording it, too. Don't worry.
I think it's interesting. We'll see how it ends up.
But for my Friday nights, my husband is going to football games with his friend, and so Micheal and I get together with that guy's wife and daughter and we have our fun, too!
good shows sometimes don't make it,
i.e Weakest Link from about 5 years ago, I thought was hilarious.
Friday night, I'll try to remember.
Dale
I tried , but that show ain't never gonna make it.
Dale
Post a Comment
<< Home