Too Much TV.
I watch too much TV. This is a given. I thought that when I moved out I wouldn’t get cable having one less bill to pay and I would be driven to study because really, nothing would be on. So I didn’t get cable. I have 7 channels and 2 of them are fuzzy. Failed there. But I don’t care, I’ll watch anyways. Don’t get me wrong, I still do study….like when there’s football on one channel, golf on another channel, Nascar on another channel. I’ll mute the football and study…or take a nap. Any time I see Dennis Haysbert, no matter if it’s on a different TV show or an Allstate Commercial, I call him President Palmer. On certain shows, I can play name that tune and usually get the show right in the first three notes. Or there are some shows that it's so based on my fictional life. There are certain days that I will lie to a client and say that I’m busy and can't do something that night because I’ve got a date. With my TV. I know, just sad. I have now found that the major channels have all of their full episodes online. So even though I don’t have TiVo, I can still watch all of my shows. I would ask for help, but I think that I’m beyond help. Yet as I write and reread this, I know that I’m not alone. So to all of you, who are glued to the Boob Tube and cannot live without your TiVo, do not fear you aren’t alone! I know there’s got to be at least one other person out there watches the same amount, if not more tv, than you. Oh...got to go, Samantha Who is about to come on...(On a side note, I did watch, for the first time ever about 15 of Nascar because a friend of mine’s name was on Dale Jr.’s car. I did not see it abruptly fell asleep. When I awoke from my beauty rest 2 plus hours later, the cars were still driving. In a circle. With a lot of laps to go. I changed the channel.)
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home