Sunday, September 23, 2007

Dancing through life….

I think that I finally woke up this morning. For the past couple of months I have been just doing what I need to get by for the next day. Nothing really more, nothing really less. Answering the questions correctly, but not really acting. Just thinking about it causes me to panic. I don’t know if it’s the impending large purchase that is reiterating the fact that I really do need to grow up, get the damn CPA over with, not be afraid to fail and to do as those millionaires over at Nike coined, “just do it”. No more excuses about life getting in the way, or how the time spent in the car is just so “draining”. I will no longer falter. I will face the music, sign up and take it. And if I fail, I will not freak-out (again) and remember that this test is suppose to be hard…Today is a new day. Today is the beginning. Tomorrow I will send this registration in and study.


Dancing through life, skimming the surface, gliding where turf is smooth…life’s more painless, for the brainless….

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home