Thursday, February 01, 2007

SWEET!!! They finally set a date!!! :)

Is it wrong that I am this excited?? Is it wrong that I am finally excited to get my CPA out of the way?? :) If you are a Potter fan, are you as excited as me? :)

Praying for the Summer to come sooner!!
Melinda

UPDATE: As of 2/4/07, I PRE-ORDERED it!!!! Amazon will be shipping me the book on the 20th!!! WOOHOO!!! I'm so excited...now back to studying the CPA...boo. :)

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 2/08/2007 10:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am SO excited. I just can't wait!!!!!

BTW what's with the steamy pics of the HP actor Daniel Radcliffe? Geesh! He's still just 17.

 
At 2/10/2007 11:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Melinda I asked my friend Adam that passed CPA in December for advice for ya. I'm sure u don't need it but here it is:
my suggestion would be to spend at least a week or two going over the practice simulations. so a couple simulations a day. I used becker to prepare for the test, and that class came with about 7 to 10 practice simulatins per CPA section. I would go over 2 or 3 per night over the period of a week or two before the exam. those simulations really help to tie everything together, and help you learn parts that you may not have a good understanding of
There ya go good luck and enjoy busy season. talk to u soon.
Andrea

 
At 2/16/2007 10:55 PM, Blogger Gary Murphy said...

who's this harry potter everyone speaks of?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home