Friday, January 05, 2007

Famous people....

Evander Holyfield has just walked into the office for some tax work. He's one of our new clients…OMG! I wonder how I can get into the conference room without being yelled at…"excuse me sir...may I have a picture of me and your ear?" :)

4 Comments:

At 1/05/2007 2:09 PM, Blogger Gary Murphy said...

i need a new sparring partner so if you could hook me up with evander "the real deal" holyfield i would be forever grateful.

 
At 1/06/2007 9:10 AM, Blogger Michelle said...

That's funny! Cool that you get to see famous people at work... but does that mean he's in financial trouble if he's at an accounting firm? Or is he just doing his taxes early?

 
At 1/09/2007 8:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

He would have to answer, Get a picture of Mike Tyson, he has it.

Dale

 
At 2/08/2007 10:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is so cool! I might not have been able to contain myself! :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home