Dear Mr. Disney,
It has taken almost 25 ½ years to finally figure this out, but it all clicked last night as I was watching your production company’s latest release, Enchanted. It is not my fault that I am single at the age of 25. Now I’m not blaming you for my single-ness, but I’m just having a moment of clarity. I have finally come to the realization that there is really nothing detrimentally wrong with me. All of these quirks of mine are what make me unique, and not abnormal. It is that you’ve set such a high bar, or standard really, that has been engrained into my head since childhood that no man that I have met yet has come close to it. Or if I thought that they were close, something happened (ie, my quirkiness) that ended whatever from not happening. So really Mr. Disney, I should be thanking you, I am 25 and single by choice. I have not fallen for Mr. “Right Now” because my Prince Charming is out there….just hidden. Well hidden. So thank you.
Oh and I enjoyed Enchanted. It was cute and it’s always nice to be taken away from reality for an hour and a half. For your next movie, if you want the Princess to be loosely based on a cute and fun-loving Auditor, your writers can follow me around for a bit. I won’t mind at all. :)
Oh and I enjoyed Enchanted. It was cute and it’s always nice to be taken away from reality for an hour and a half. For your next movie, if you want the Princess to be loosely based on a cute and fun-loving Auditor, your writers can follow me around for a bit. I won’t mind at all. :)
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home