Sunday, October 12, 2008

Please excuse my absent.

I’ve been a little busy. I know, same old story. But honestly I have. Two days after that last post, a good friend from High School died in a car accident. Thus rounding out April, as predicted, to total suck. I worked through May and found myself in June turning 26. I started taking the CPA exam in July and blinked to find myself barreling through October. I still like my job, but some days I wish I could just sleep instead. I know that I’m losing touch with A LOT of people, so I will try, with the help of the trusty internet to get back “in-touch” with whoever dares to click onto this page. So I’m back. For now. Maybe sometime in the near future I can gussy this place up a bit, it’s a little worn and out dated…but not today. Not tonight. Maybe tomorrow…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home