Monday, January 17, 2005

Yesterday...Today...and Tomorrow

Well...it's been a few days, but they have been a little eventful and my mind is reeling!! :) Bills were due on Friday, so I got to work at the office all day telling people who could not read the posted signs that "the Business Office is located today and tomorrow over in the Grand Ballroom. No, I'm sorry, I cannot take your tuition payment." Cry babies...:)

Then Saturday, I stayed in my PJ's all day...and it was nice...then Sunday I went to church and waited for my Mommie and her best friend, Jeanna from Cali to come into town!!! It was great seeing Jeanna and my Mama...but I had to work this morning, so my time was cut short. And now...I'm watching some thing on A&E about about jobs at Caesar's Palace...it's so odd, yet I am strangely drawn to watch...voyerism...bad thing...so anyways...classes start up again tomorrow...and I'm nervous as usual...I have Corporate Tax and Advanced Audit...woohoo!! I can't wait...but the fun and exciting part of school starting back up, besides having a normal schedule, is everyone coming back to Nac!!! Yeah! Not like I ever go back, but it's the idea that I could possibly do something!! :) Yeah right!


Okay...enough of my endless banter...I have some Jello pudding waiting on me!!! :) Bye for now...Love you

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home