Tuesday, January 11, 2005

Slacker....That's Me!!!

Day two...just think...less than 24 hours ago I was active, motivated, and actually doing things. Yet today, four and a half hours after getting off of work, I am wearing the comfee pants, my place is a mess after last night, and my TV is turned on. But one good thing is that I did get to take a nap!!! Yeah for naps!!!
So my rational for not going walking today, like I said that I was going to do last night, can all be blamed on the stupid East Texan Weatherman. He said that it was going to rain this afternoon and all tomorrow. And before I took my nap, I thought that I saw a cloud that held a chance for rain...yet at 4:44 there has been no rain...now there are light fluffy clouds, and the part that kills...the sun is still out...I should have gone out...but my poor old puppy is just so tired from yesterday...yeah...yeah...that's it!!! hehe
Yeah...last night...hum...friend came over...cooked...now there is a sink of dirty dishes...I like to clean...I love clean things...but there are two things that I hate...cleaning the bathroom...and dirty dishes...my poor little house doesn't have a dish washer...so all of it is by hand...which sucks!..but enough about that...I need to clean up...
This is sad...one week until school starts back up, and I'm ready for it to start...actually I'm a little nervous about it starting. I was talking to my friend Drew today, and I think that is where the anxiety comes from. He brought to my attention that this is our last Spring semester.......sorry, but I don't think that I'm old enough to be graduating from grad school...hum...
Okay I think that I have complained enough for today, I am going to go clean and be positive. That is my new thing...being positive about myself...we shall see how that goes...:) Well, good bye for today!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home